Patents are an essential part of protecting technical innovation. They are guarantees that research and development expenditure is able to be converted to real business benefits.
Our patent attorneys work in all technical areas – computer science, semiconductors, robotics, automobiles, autonomous vehicles, artificial intelligence, medical devices, 3D-display technologies, advanced manufacturing, cleantech and other mechanical and electronic engineering. With the broad technical scope and in-depth experience of our attorneys, we truly understand the technical background fundamental to the preparation or prosecution of an effective patent application.
We are equally at ease whether we are working with corporate, IP attorneys, start-ups or universities. We are conscious that different clients have different requirements, and tailor our services to cater for the needs of our clients.
- Drafting application documents
- Translating application documents in foreign language
- Transmitting & responding to Office Action
- Appealing before the reexamination board
- Providing monitor or reminder services in the prosecution and PPH procedure